Late-Summer Bouquet Collaborative Workshop
Spend an evening at the farm experiencing late-summer's bouquet in three distinct ways with three Berks-area artisans:
- Design your own floral bouquet with flowers cut fresh from the field of The Rustic Bunch.
- Blend your own bespoke perfume featuring notes in your floral bouquet with HENNY FAIRE Co.
- Savor expertly paired local wines and floral-themed hors d'oeuvres with Deerfoot Vineyards & Winery.
DATE: Saturday, August 28 (Raindate is Sunday, August 29)
TIME: 4:00 - 7:00 p.m.
LOCATION: The Rustic Bunch Farm, 200 Calcium Road, Fleetwood, PA
COST: $155 per person. Ticket price includes:
- a 1.7 oz flacon of your custom perfume in a keepsake velvet pouch
- a fresh floral bouquet of your own design
- wine by-the-glass,* a selection of hors d'oeuvres & patisserie, and non-alcoholic beverages
- expert guidance throughout for an enjoyable evening and memorable experience!
* Deerfoot Vineyards & Winery will also offer their wine for sale by-the-bottle.
This event is limited to 16 participants. It will adhere to all current CDC guidelines for outdoor events.
ABOUT THE ARTISANS
Dan Brown is winemaker at Deerfoot Vineyards & Winery. He holds an A.A.S in Enology (winemaking), and his wines have earned over 40 medals since 2016.
Katie Smaglinski is floral designer and co-owner of The Rustic Bunch with her flower-grower husband. The Rustic Bunch has won The Wedding Wire's Couples Choice Award three years in a row.
Erica Vinskie is the nose behind eleven fine fragrances and founded her brand, HENNY FAIRE Co., in 2015. A self-taught independent perfumer, she also studies at the Institute of Art & Olfaction in Los Angeles.