Spring Bouquet Perfume Blending Workshop in Wyomissing | Friday, April 7
Discover the art of perfumery when you blend your own custom fragrance at our first workshop of Spring 2023.
Spend a memorable evening at Sly Fox Taphouse in Wyomissing creating and learning with HENNY FAIRE Co. perfumer, Erica Vinskie. Erica will guide you through her fail-safe process for composing your bespoke perfume from our spring-themed perfumer's organ.
WHEN: Friday, April 7 from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
WHERE: Eight20 Events (at Sly Fox Taphouse), 820 Knitting Mls Wy #100, Wyomissing, PA 19610
Ticket price includes:
- a 1.7 oz flacon of your custom perfume in a keepsake pouch
- light appetizers from the kitchen at Sly Fox
- expert guidance throughout for an enjoyable and memorable experience!
A FEW MORE DETAILS
- Be sure to include your email address with your registration.
- Cancellations and questions should be directed to: email@example.com. To be eligible for a refund, cancellations must be received no later than one week prior to event.
- By registering for this event, you consent to the use of your image (without name) in our promotional materials.
ABOUT THE PERFUMER
Erica Vinskie is the nose behind eleven fine fragrances and founded her brand, HENNY FAIRE Co., in 2016. A self-taught independent perfumer, she also studies at the Institute of Art & Olfaction in Los Angeles.
Create a floral bouquet in addition to your perfume: Join floral designer Katie Smaglinski of The Rustic Bunch for an Easter bouquet workshop from 5-6 (immediately before our workshop and in the same location). Register for the floral design workshop at: http://www.rusticbunch.com/floral-share/workshop.
Images on this page are courtesy of Krystal Rhoads Photography. All rights retained by her.