Late-Summer Bouquet Collaborative Workshop
Spend an evening at the farm experiencing late-summer's bouquet in three distinct ways with three Berks-area artisans:
- Design your own floral bouquet with flowers cut fresh from the field of The Rustic Bunch.
- Blend your own bespoke perfume featuring notes in your floral bouquet with HENNY FAIRE Co.
- Savor expertly paired local wines and floral-themed hors d'oeuvres with Deerfoot Vineyards & Winery.
DATE: Saturday, August 28 (Raindate is Sunday, August 29)
TIME: 4:00 - 7:00 p.m.
LOCATION: The Rustic Bunch at Penmerry Farm, 200 Calcium Road, Fleetwood, PA
Ticket price includes:
- a 1.7 oz flacon of your custom perfume in a keepsake velvet pouch
- a fresh floral bouquet of your own design
- wine tasting, along with a selection of hors d'oeuvres & confections, and non-alcoholic beverages
- expert guidance throughout for an enjoyable evening and memorable experience!
A FEW MORE DETAILS
- This event is limited to 16 participants.
- We will adhere to all current CDC, state & local guidelines for outdoor events.
- To be eligible for a full refund, cancellations must be received no later than August 21. Cancellations received after that date will be refunded at 50%. Cancellations and questions should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to include your email address with your registration.
ABOUT THE ARTISANS
Dan Brown is winemaker at Deerfoot Vineyards & Winery. He holds an A.A.S in Enology (winemaking), and his wines have earned over 40 medals since 2016.
Katie Smaglinski is floral designer and co-owner of The Rustic Bunch with her husband, Jason. The Rustic Bunch was recognized as BCL's Best Florist in the 2018 Best of Berks and is three time recipient of Wedding Wire's Couple's Choice Award.
Erica Vinskie is the nose behind eleven fine fragrances and founded her brand, HENNY FAIRE Co., in 2015. A self-taught independent perfumer, she also studies at the Institute of Art & Olfaction in Los Angeles.
Marly had a joyful experience from the moment she stepped out of the car. She told me how wonderful the smells from the flowers were and that the opportunity to make her own fragrance taught her more about the potential of flowers. Although I purchased this as a gift for her it made me happy to know she had a great time!! Thank you for making this evening enjoyable for her!
Had a wonderful experience at the collaborative workshop. The fragrance demo exceeded any expectations! I rarely wear perfume, but I am in love with the new fragrance I created. Erica you were awesome. Thoroughly enjoyed the flower arranging session, and the beautiful bouquet I got to take home. The delicious food and wine rounded the evening off perfectly! Can’t wait for the next one!