Harvest Bouquet Collaborative Workshop with The Rustic Bunch | October 22
Immerse yourself in the colors and fragrances of fall at our Harvest Bouquet Collaborative Workshop.
Spend an autumn afternoon at Penmerry Farm in Berks County, PA, experiencing nature's seasonal bouquet in three complementary ways:
- Design your own floral bouquet with fall blooms from the fields of The Rustic Bunch.
- Blend your own bespoke perfume featuring seasonal notes with HENNY FAIRE Co.
- Sip local wines and enjoy other seasonal refreshments.
HARVEST BOUQUET WORKSHOP
Saturday, October 22 from 2:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Workshop will take place at The Rustic Bunch at Penmerry Farm, 200 Calcium Road, Fleetwood, PA
Ticket price includes:
- a 1.7 oz flacon of your custom perfume in a keepsake velvet pouch
- a fresh floral bouquet of your own design
- wine-by-the-glass and seasonal refreshments
- expert guidance throughout for an enjoyable and memorable experience!
A FEW MORE DETAILS
- Be sure to include your email address with your registration.
- Cancellations and questions should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To be eligible for a refund, cancellations must be received no later than one week prior to event.
- By registering for this event, you consent to the use of your image (without name) in our promotional materials.
ABOUT THE ARTISANS
Katie Smaglinski is floral designer and co-owner of The Rustic Bunch with her husband, Jason. The Rustic Bunch was recognized as BCL's Best Florist in the 2018 Best of Berks and is three time recipient of Wedding Wire's Couple's Choice Award.
Erica Vinskie is the nose behind eleven fine fragrances and founded her brand, HENNY FAIRE Co., in 2015. A self-taught independent perfumer, she also studies at the Institute of Art & Olfaction in Los Angeles.
Images on this page are courtesy of Krystal Rhoads Photography. All rights retained by her.
Marly had a joyful experience from the moment she stepped out of the car. She told me how wonderful the smells from the flowers were and that the opportunity to make her own fragrance taught her more about the potential of flowers. Although I purchased this as a gift for her it made me happy to know she had a great time!! Thank you for making this evening enjoyable for her!
Had a wonderful experience at the collaborative workshop. The fragrance demo exceeded any expectations! I rarely wear perfume, but I am in love with the new fragrance I created. Erica you were awesome. Thoroughly enjoyed the flower arranging session, and the beautiful bouquet I got to take home. The delicious food and wine rounded the evening off perfectly! Can’t wait for the next one!