Fall Perfume Blending Workshop at Betula's Botanica | Sunday, October 16
Blend your own custom fragrance while enjoying seasonal refreshments at our Fall Perfume Blending Workshop.
Spend a memorable autumn afternoon in the courtyard at Betula's Botanica in West Reading creating and learning with HENNY FAIRE Co. perfumer, Erica Vinskie. Erica will guide you through her fail-safe process for composing your signature scent from our seasonally-refreshed perfumer's organ.
WHEN: Sunday, October 16 from 2:00 - 4:30 p.m.
WHERE: Betula's Botanica, 412 Penn Ave, West Reading, PA
Ticket price includes:
- a 1.7 oz flacon of your custom perfume in a keepsake pouch
- floral-themed, seasonal refreshments
- expert guidance throughout for an enjoyable and memorable experience!
A FEW MORE DETAILS
- Be sure to include your email address with your registration.
- Cancellations and questions should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To be eligible for a refund, cancellations must be received no later than one week prior to event.
- By registering for this event, you consent to the use of your image (without name) in our promotional materials.
ABOUT THE PERFUMER
Erica Vinskie is the nose behind eleven fine fragrances and founded her brand, HENNY FAIRE Co., in 2015. A self-taught independent perfumer, she also studies at the Institute of Art & Olfaction in Los Angeles.
Images on this page are courtesy of Krystal Rhoads Photography. All rights retained by her.