Perfume Blending Workshop at Maggpie Market | Saturday, June 11
Blend your own custom fragrance while enjoying floral refreshments at our Perfume Blending Workshop.
Spend a memorable afternoon at Maggpie Market—located in the idyllic countryside near Boyertown, PA—creating and learning with HENNY FAIRE Co. perfumer, Erica Vinskie. Erica will guide you through her fail-safe process for composing your signature scent from our seasonally-refreshed perfumer's organ.
WHEN: Saturday, June 11 from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
WHERE: Maggpie Market, 160 S Grims Mill Rd, Boyertown, PA.
Ticket price includes:
- a 1.7 oz flacon of your custom perfume in a keepsake pouch
- floral-themed refreshments
- expert guidance throughout for an enjoyable and memorable experience!
A FEW MORE DETAILS
- Be sure to include your email address with your registration.
- Cancellations and questions should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To be eligible for a refund, cancellations must be received no later than one week prior to event.
- By registering for this event, you consent to the use of your image (without name) in our promotional materials.
ABOUT THE PERFUMER
Erica Vinskie is the nose behind eleven fine fragrances and founded her brand, HENNY FAIRE Co., in 2015. A self-taught independent perfumer, she also studies at the Institute of Art & Olfaction in Los Angeles.
Images on this page are courtesy of Krystal Rhoads Photography. All rights retained by her.