Private Perfume Party | Please Contact Us to Book
Treat your guests to an unforgettable sensory experience when you book our perfumer for a Private Perfume Party. A perfume party is a fun, interactive, and upscale activity perfect for bachelorette parties, bridal showers, corporate retreats, Sweet 16, girls' night, and many other gatherings.
Our founder & perfumer, Erica Vinskie, will travel to your location—within 50 miles of Reading, PA (see details below)—with all the materials you and your guests will need to blend your own custom fragrances.
By providing easy instructions and expert guidance throughout, Erica ensures every guest leaves with a fragrant creation they'll cherish as much as their memories of the event.
PLEASE CONTACT ERICA@HENNYFAIRE.COM TO BOOK YOUR EVENT.
Every guest takes home:
- a 1.7 oz (50ml) spray flacon of their custom perfume in a keepsake velvet pouch
- a coupon for 25% off an upcoming purchase at HENNYFAIRE.com
- a new appreciation for—and understanding of—olfactory art and fragrant botanicals
- beautiful memories!
- We can host between 4 and 16 participants. (When you book 16 participants, the host's perfume is complimentary.)
- We come to your location and can travel to most locations within a 50 mile radius of Reading, PA. Please refer to map in images.
- Locations beyond a 35 mile radius of Reading incur a $40 surcharge (invoiced separately).
- Philadelphia County and Wilmington, DE (and points south) require an overnight stay for us. Thus, there would be an additional charge. Please email email@example.com.
- We are willing to travel to other destinations. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We cater to female, male, and gender-nonconforming guests. Our blender base is genderless, and the perfumer's organ we provide allows for the creation of feminine-leaning, masculine-leaning, or gender-neutral scents.
- Activity lasts approx. 1.5 hours (depending on number of participants).
We offer a discount for registered nonprofits. Email email@example.com.
Images on this page are courtesy of Krystal Rhoads Photography. All rights retained by her.